Why choose Mahler Private Staffing?
For over thirty years, Mahler Private Staffing has refined our placement process to meet a single objective – to match each client’s unique needs with the right staff. We are widely recognized for our meticulous standards, broad service offerings, personalized approach, and exclusive network of professionals. We understand the art of service, the need for absolute discretion, and the special circumstances of our clients’ lives. We are proud to have grown our business almost entirely from returning clients and from referrals to our clients’ friends, family, and colleagues.
- We are experienced in filling domestic positions such as estate and house managers, property caretakers, executive housekeepers, butlers, chefs, nannies, and personal assistants.
- We are also highly successful in placing corporate and family office staff, from executive and administrative assistants to senior leadership roles such as family office directors, managers, and CFOs
- Through the years, our clients have challenged us to fill a wide range of unique and specialty positions, including bed and breakfast owner/operators, foreign language tutors and private teachers for school-aged children, life coaches, and corporate positions such as accountants, business managers, and human resource directors. Our team excels at finding the right talent for such specialized needs in addition to more typical positions.
The Mahler Match Placement Process
Our four-step process helps ensure successful placements:
- Understand your needs. We work to know the intricacies of your home or office, and
understand what and who will work well for you.
- Discreet and thorough search. We will carefully screen candidates whose qualifications best fit your profile with our multi-step process. We work closely with our clients and prospective candidates to ensure a good fit.
- Make the right match. Because your time is valuable, we will only present candidates that we believe are qualified and fit the profile you have outlined. Your Mahler representative will facilitate the process.
- Ongoing consultation. To ensure that the transition from candidate to new employee goes smoothly, we will help you establish and communicate expectations for your staff. We maintain ongoing communication with both our clients and the new employee throughout the transition period.